Supply Chain is undergoing a revolution, and companies are looking for leadership to navigate through disruptions and ensure a sustainable future. Miebach Consulting designs and implements state-of-the-art supply chains and is one of the world’s largest consulting and engineering enterprises in this field. One of our fastest growing practices is around digitally enabled Supply Chain Design and Engineering.
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled impact, then Miebach invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Digital Innovation practice. We work for major international and national customers around the world creating top and bottom-line impact by driving large-scale Supply Chain transformations, leveraging the power of data and advanced tools, in response to challenges such as disruption, growth, sustainability, or new business models.
We are seeking Customer Success managers with proven experience developing models to solve business problems to join our Digital Innovation team. This position is located in Montreal, Canada and requires between ~30-50% domestic and international travel.
What’s in it for you:
You will be the bridge between Miebach innovative solutions and the customers’ success.
You will be in direct contact with relevant key supply chain stakeholders from global companies to help them implement Miebach solutions to improve their forecasting, sourcing, production, distribution, transportation, inventory, and route to market decisions and planning.
You will be managing the end-to-end program from customer adoption, value realization, and on-going support for various Miebach developed tools.
You will have opportunities to be responsible for business development and technical sales.
You will learn from our unrivalled experience, working alongside talented colleagues and using state of art technologies for Supply Chain Digitalization solutions.
You will have a challenging and rewarding career where the variety of opportunities and projects allows you to develop your potential and grow professionally every day.
We offer a competitive salary and other benefits package, learning opportunities and much more!
Do you want to drive real impact with your data science skills? Please visit https://www.miebach.com/ to learn more!
In this role you will:
• Develop client specific approach and program for on-boarding, training & coaching, acceptance testing, ramp-up, and phase-based roll-out, to ensure successful journeys from initial adoption to Miebach solution to business value achievement.
• Learn from Miebach internal teams in detail on various tools and capabilities developed for Supply Chain Digital Innovation projects: Data Lake, Control Towers, Data Mining and Process Mining Models, Forecasting and Prediction tools, Digital Twins, customized Apps,. etc.
• Work with clients and team members to understand business objectives and priorities
• Support problem-solving with client’s team during the adoption and ramp-up period
• Manage timelines, clients’ expectations, and budget
• Identify technical support need and manage work packages for Miebach development team for tool maintenance and enhancements
• Be responsive to internal and external requirements and complete project tasks according to aligned project timeline and milestones
• Establish a Miebach customer success team
• Identify and develop further business opportunities with existing and new clients, to implement existing Miebach tools or to develop new requirements
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited institution with majors in Engineering, Business, Business Analytics, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, or Information Systems
• Minimum 5 years professional experience in Supply Chain
• Project-based working experiences in external or consulting, Center of Excellence departments, or software companies
• Proficiency in English
• This position in located in our Montreal, Canada office and on-site presence is required
• 6+ years professional experience in driving Supply Chain improvements in the areas of Supply Chain Transformation, Supply Chain Design and Planning, and/or Supply Chain Systems (IT)
• Academic or professional experience in data analytics
• Experiences in technical sales
• Experiences in Change Management
What will make you successful in this role:
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to learn quickly and deeply
• Self-driven and proactivity
• Expectation management
• Time management
• Agility and flexibility to adapt
• Capability to coordinate or work with cross-functional and teams
• Commitment to responsibilities, deliverables, and timelines
• Flexible hours
• Medical, dental and vision coverage
• VRSP, disability plans, life insurance, paid time off, floating holidays, etc.
• International Miebach trainings as well as external training and certification opportunities
• Wellness program
• Company sponsored events
• Cell phone reimbursement
• Hybrid work from home options
Miebach Consulting is one of the largest supply chain focused consulting and engineering firms in the world. For over forty years, we have centered our work and research on developing best practices and designing state of the art supply chains. This concentration has let us bridge the gap between consultants and engineers, allowing us to support our clients across the full project lifecycle: developing, engineering, and implementing solutions and initiatives. Because we provide both strategic solutions as well as implementations, our work in each is strengthened respectively.
Our services can support, across any industry, a company’s planning, inbound, manufacturing, and distribution aspects either holistically or individually. This portfolio of services has been developed organically across numerous continents from our several hundred projects a year. This global foundation of benchmarks and best practices is an integral part of our project methodology. We deliver a consistent and standard approach based on our global knowledge and experience, applying them to the regional needs of a client.
We are proud to be one of the few consultancies listed in SupplyChainBrain's Top 100 Supply Chain Partners. This unique combination of strategic engagements and tactical engineering services across and within the supply chain has regularly resulted in over half of Gartner's list of "Top 25 Supply Chains" to rely on Miebach to support their supply chain initiatives.
|Sponsor||Miebach Consulting Inc.|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Address1||1000 Rue Sherbrooke O|
|Zip/Postal Code||H3A 3G4|
|Supply Chain Management|