The WMS Functional Lead manages and executes Supply Chain projects ranging from process & software audits to full design and implementation projects for our North American clients. Because of Miebach’s global reach, the WMS Expert will generally work on high-profile projects with Fortune 500 companies.
This role presents an excellent career opportunity for a professional with sound experience in the field of supply chain who is interested in working with industry leaders in an international team environment. Miebach is a fast-growing company providing services in one of the most important aspects of today’s business. The company combines experience and innovation in a dynamic and exciting environment. This position is located in Indianapolis, IN and requires between ~30-50% domestic and international travel.
Deliver projects across all business units of Miebach Consulting such as:
• Design future processes and derive the necessary functional IT requirements.
• Assess warehouse and/or manufacturing sites in search for optimization potential
• RFQ/RFP management, through implementation and start-up activities
• Miebach is not involved in actual system customization or programming.
• System scope could include WMS, TMS, LMS, WCS, or other supply chain related software.
• Analyze and document project objectives, requirements, and approach
• Scope projects, identify resource requirements, articulate deliverables, and develop timelines
• Mentor project team to drive cross-functional collaboration
• Manage project contract requirements and ensure project budget is in-line with expectations
Development & Customer Relationship Management:
• Develop close working relationship with clients through outstanding project execution and communication
• Be responsive to customer requests and requirements while keeping overall project target, objectives, and timeline in mind
• Develop responses and proposals to RFPs appropriate to a customer’s needs
• 8+ years of relevant Warehouse Management System Definition & Implementation, ideally with Manhattan WMS.
• Consulting experience: most competitive candidates will have done so in an external environment
• Bachelors or Master Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Logistics or equivalent
• Software implementation, user training and go-live support experience
• Strong problem solving and project management skills
• Team player with ability to work in cross-functional and multinational teams
• Excellent written/oral communication skills in the English language
Miebach is one of the leading supply chain focused consulting, advisory, engineering firms. For nearly fifty years, we have centered our work and research on developing best practices and designing state of the art supply chains. This concentration has let us bridge the gap between consultants and engineers, allowing us to support our clients across the full project lifecycle: developing, engineering, and implementing solutions and initiatives. Because we provide both strategic solutions as well as implementations, our work in each is strengthened respectively.
Our services can support, across any industry, a company’s planning, inbound, manufacturing, and distribution aspects either holistically or individually. This portfolio of services has been developed organically across numerous continents from our several hundred projects a year. This global foundation of benchmarks and best practices is an integral part of our project methodology. We deliver a consistent and standard approach based on our global knowledge and experience, applying them to the regional needs of a client.
We are proud to be one of the few consultancies listed in SupplyChainBrain's Top 100 Supply Chain Partners. This unique combination of strategic engagements and tactical engineering services across and within the supply chain has regularly resulted in over half of Gartner's list of "Top 25 Supply Chains" to rely on Miebach to support their supply chain initiatives. Our team's regularly work on critical engagements for leading brands across industries.
|Sponsor||Miebach Consulting Inc.|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
|Supply Chain Management|