The Senior Supply Chain Consultant - Engineering manages and executes Supply Chain projects with a focus on full design and implementation initiatives for distribution sites and production centers for our North American clients. Responsibilities include managing client relationships, executing strategic projects from start to finish, and providing experience and guidance to teams of consultants supporting the development of the projects. Because of Miebach’s global reach, you will generally work on high profile projects with Fortune 500 companies, often including international scope.
This role presents an excellent career opportunity for a professional with sound experience in the field of supply chain who is interested in working with industry leaders in an international team environment. Miebach is a fast -growing company providing vital services in today’s business. The company combines experience and innovation in a dynamic and exciting environment. This position is located in Indianapolis, IN and requires between ~30-50% domestic and international travel.
• Project Execution
- Hands-on facility design and implementation
- Work directly with clients to understand business requirements of the organization, identify data requirements, and formulate solution strategies
- Identify opportunities for improvement, solution alternatives, and calculate benefits to the integrated supply chain
- Develop innovative solutions leveraging internal tools, knowledge, and international expertise
- Facilitate sourcing of logistics services and material handling equipment
- Deliver project management through implementation and facilitate the supplier relationships.
• Project Management
- Analyze and document project objectives, deliverables, requirements, approach, and timelines
- Coordinate tasks for teams of varying sizes, to ensure timely execution of deliverables
- Mentor project team to drive cross-functional collaboration, coach your colleagues and help them grow their careers
- Manage project contract requirements and ensure project budget is in-line with expectations
- Manage customer representatives as well as supplier representatives, ensure communication and successful collaboration
• Business Development & Customer Relationship Management
- Develop close working relationship with clients through outstanding project execution and communication
- Develop responses and proposals to RFPs appropriate to a customer’s needs
- Support us in the further development of our people and our services.
• People Development
- Mentor project team members to drive cross-functional collaboration, coaching colleagues and helping them grow their careers
- Support us in the further development of our people
• 3-7 years of relevant supply chain and/or warehouse operations experience. Knowledge and expertise in the areas of warehouse automation, distribution center design, production logistics, tendering, implementation and go-live
• Bachelors or Master Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Logistics or equivalent
• Operational excellence experience
• Strong problem solving and project management skills
• Team player with ability to work in cross functional and multinational teams
• Excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills in the English language
• Advanced skill with MS Office suite, especially Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
• Consulting experience
• Experience working cross-functionally among the entire supply chain
• AutoCAD experience
• Additional languages (besides English) are appreciated
Miebach is one of the leading supply chain focused consulting, advisory, engineering firms. For nearly fifty years, we have centered our work and research on developing best practices and designing state of the art supply chains. This concentration has let us bridge the gap between consultants and engineers, allowing us to support our clients across the full project lifecycle: developing, engineering, and implementing solutions and initiatives. Because we provide both strategic solutions as well as implementations, our work in each is strengthened respectively.
Our services can support, across any industry, a company’s planning, inbound, manufacturing, and distribution aspects either holistically or individually. This portfolio of services has been developed organically across numerous continents from our several hundred projects a year. This global foundation of benchmarks and best practices is an integral part of our project methodology. We deliver a consistent and standard approach based on our global knowledge and experience, applying them to the regional needs of a client.
We are proud to be one of the few consultancies listed in SupplyChainBrain's Top 100 Supply Chain Partners. This unique combination of strategic engagements and tactical engineering services across and within the supply chain has regularly resulted in over half of Gartner's list of "Top 25 Supply Chains" to rely on Miebach to support their supply chain initiatives. Our team's regularly work on critical engagements for leading brands across industries.
|Sponsor||Miebach Consulting Inc.|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
|Supply Chain Management|