The Supply Chain Consultant supports Sr. Strategy Consultant and Managers working in a team environment to design best-in-class supply chain solutions through various Software Applications and Tools. This highly motivated person will assure that modeling optimal supply chain solutions will be both cost effective as well as innovative.
This role presents an excellent career opportunity for a strong professional with a clear motivation to learn methodology and to develop the required skills to design strategic supply chain solutions. The position will provide insight into various industries and work with a strong team in an international environment. This position is located in Indianapolis, IN USA and requires between ~30-50% domestic and international travel.
• Work directly with clients & internal teams to understand business requirements of a client organization
• Identify data requirements and necessary supporting analysis, and formulating strategies and solutions that yield value for our clients
• Develop innovative solutions leveraging internal tools, knowledge, and international expertise
• Develop supply and distribution network structures for client companies, evaluating cost, service, and flexibility. Determine optimal site location and inventory levels for facilities, determine ideal transportation lanes, and identify appropriate mix of transportation and contracting strategies
• Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or equivalent
• Relevant supply chain industry experience
• Experience with Coupa Supply Chain Design & Planning or equivalent optimization software is an asset
• Experience with simulation software is an asset
• Experience working in supply chain functions (planning, production, warehousing, transportation)
• Excellent written/oral communication skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Advanced skill with MS Office suite, especially Excel, Access and PowerPoint
• Strong team player
• Knowledge of network optimization and simulation software is a plus
• Knowledge of AutoCAD is a plus
Miebach is one of the leading supply chain focused consulting, advisory, engineering firms. For nearly fifty years, we have centered our work and research on developing best practices and designing state of the art supply chains. This concentration has let us bridge the gap between consultants and engineers, allowing us to support our clients across the full project lifecycle: developing, engineering, and implementing solutions and initiatives. Because we provide both strategic solutions as well as implementations, our work in each is strengthened respectively.
Our services can support, across any industry, a company’s planning, inbound, manufacturing, and distribution aspects either holistically or individually. This portfolio of services has been developed organically across numerous continents from our several hundred projects a year. This global foundation of benchmarks and best practices is an integral part of our project methodology. We deliver a consistent and standard approach based on our global knowledge and experience, applying them to the regional needs of a client.
We are proud to be one of the few consultancies listed in SupplyChainBrain's Top 100 Supply Chain Partners. This unique combination of strategic engagements and tactical engineering services across and within the supply chain has regularly resulted in over half of Gartner's list of "Top 25 Supply Chains" to rely on Miebach to support their supply chain initiatives. Our team's regularly work on critical engagements for leading brands across industries.
|Sponsor||Miebach Consulting Inc.|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
|Supply Chain Management|