Firmly established in 1998, SupplyPoint are world leaders in inventory management solutions. We help businesses get smarter by helping them take control of their processes for inventory, stocks, and assets. By giving customers access and control over their items, wherever they are in the world, it not only makes managing items simpler, quicker, and more efficient, it also means businesses can run 24/7, 365 days a year with the right tools, at the right time.
We are driven by innovation and technology to bring best-in-class products to the world with automation and cloud services in mind. With our network of distributors worldwide, we already serve 30+ countries in reducing ‘waste’ whether that’s products, time, money, or effort.
We are committed to diversity, inclusivity, community, and the growth of both the individual and the organization. If you’d like to join a forward-thinking and diverse global business, then SupplyPoint is perfect for you.
This is a remote position based in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX. Responsible for the growth and management of targeted accounts/distributors and direct end customers in the defined region as designated by SupplyPoint Management. Responsibilities involve building SupplyPoint as a supplier of choice and drive business development with assigned accounts. Work with targeted end users to create demand for our solutions. Key Account Manager will require that you work with our existing key channel partners in your region to offer support and to foster additional growth.
• Bachelor’s degree - Technical Field or Business.
• Experience in capex product selling and software product selling.
• Highly self-motivated, sales hunter with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
• Sales experience 3-5 years. Display an understanding of top and bottom line business issues and impact.
• Excellent sales, communication, presentation and listening skills.
• Strong account management and relationship-building skills.
• Computer literacy and the ability to develop proficiency with various SupplyPoint software programs including our own User Interface and Salesforce.com.
• Develops and builds an account relationship that positions our company to become a supplier of choice by becoming a directed source for solutions and or directly with the accounts. Develop an Account Plan for each targeted company. This account plan is to be focused on contacts, opportunities, competitive incumbents, Key Stakeholders and target growth strategy. Has 30, 60, 90 day account plans focused on activities to reach the desired sales objectives.Creates sf.com dashboards that track and measure activities and results for each targeted account. Records all activities, opportunities, and customer communications in sf.com. Works with the customer to understand their needs and translate that into a specific of equipment that will best meet those needs.
• Prepares a monthly analysis/update by account on all substantial opportunities. Quarterly complete business reviews with key distributors, adjust forecasts and report back to sales management.
• Keeps abreast of and continually communicates changes in marketplace and customer requirements that lead to new products, software enhancements, or new ways to service the market.
• Promotes Global Value Proposition of SupplyPoint as a valued supplier to all contacts.
• Performs effective online and in person demos of SupplyPoint Intelligent Inventory Management Solutions.
• Completes annual goal setting package along with Smart objectives and submit to sales management.
• Works with customer and SupplyPoint marketing team to create opportunities for promotion and case study development to help sell the value of our solutions to our customers and all targeted branches.
• Creates and conducts training and promotional on-site seminars to promote and training the distributor’s sales staff and customer support groups on selling our solutions and the value of vending.
In order to be considered for this position, you are required to take our sales assessment at https://eval.objectivemanagement.com/XZMTKN6 and apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
SupplyPoint provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. SupplyPoint complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|