Purpose of Role
The Customer Account Manager will partner with our customers to deliver ongoing and additional Synergy services and ensure long-term success for both parties. This role is the primary liaison to Synergy's customer base and guides the engagement of Synergy resources to help customers navigate growth and business challenges. The Customer Account Manager works closely with the Commercial Sales team, Service Desk, and Customer Success Manager.
An ideal candidate will have experience in sales or implementation services for WMS (Warehouse Management Solutions) and/or SaaS B2B enterprise solutions for SMB and large enterprises. We are looking for customer-oriented individuals willing to engage with the right set of activities to build strong customer relationships and deliver long term value.
- Liaise with customers and internal resources to identify opportunities for ongoing and additional Synergy services and deliver significant value for the customer base
- Develop customer account plans, and establish and execute a visit schedule with customers to fulfill mutual account obligations
- Identify additional revenue opportunities where Synergy can provide services to support customer growth, such as new sites, user licenses, or hardware
- Forecast revenue opportunities accurately based upon realistic opportunity assessments
- Build key relationships with Synergy customers
- Experience, Knowledge & Qualification Requirements
- Minimum of 5 (five) years' experience in technology and Supply Chain
- Self-starter, with a track record of rolling up their sleeves and doing what it takes to get the job done
- Experience in selling and implementing WMS software solutions is an advantage, as is experience in distribution and inventory control
- Experience in management consulting and professional services is an advantage
- US Citizen, Permanent Resident, or EAD Card Holder
- Must be willing to travel 30-50% based on management direction and travel restrictions
Salary and Benefits
- Base salary of $90K, with commission plan and on-target earnings at 30-50% of base salary. Commission level is not capped.
- Enjoy 401k and competitive health insurance benefits
- Work from home
SnapFulfil is a cloud-based, Tier 1 warehouse management system with flexibility at its core. We deliver cutting edge technology at a fraction of the cost of traditional installations and, unlike other warehouse management systems, SnapFulfil is quick and easy to implement, delivering a rapid return on investment. Once up and running, SnapFulfil is highly configurable and can adapt to meet evolving fulfillment demands. For more than 40 years, our systems have been powering the warehousing operations of some of the world's most successful companies. Unlike many of our competitors, warehousing and fulfillment are all we do. Visit us at www.snapfulfil.com.
|State/Province||CO (or remote)|
|Country||United States of America|