Purpose of Role
The Senior Sales Executive will drive new customer acquisition by developing key sales growth strategies, tactics, and action plans in our North America Region. This is an individual contributor role and will be responsible for meeting and overachieving a sales quota.
An ideal candidate will have experience in selling WMS (Warehouse Management Solutions) and/or SaaS B2B enterprise solutions to SMB and large enterprises. We are looking for high achievers and hunters who have achieved President club level recognition in the technology sector.
- Identify and close sales opportunities with SMB and Fortune 500 companies
- Manage complex sales cycle selling the SnapFulfil WMS solution to Warehousing and Order Fulfillment leaders and their C Level Management
- Grow revenue via prospecting, qualifying, and closing enterprise client accounts
- Forecast sales accurately based upon realistic opportunity assessment
- Provide a consultative solutions sales process
- Build key relationships with Synergy customers
- Experience, Knowledge & Qualification Requirements
- Minimum of 5 (five) years' experience in technology and Supply Chain Execution sales
- A proven track record and demonstrated success in selling SaaS/cloud enterprise software to the SMB and large enterprise market
- Earned sales achievement level of President's Club / Winner's Circle / Achiever's Club / Platinum Club / Others
- US Citizen, Permanent Resident, or EAD Card Holder
- Must be willing to travel 15-30% based on management direction and travel restrictions
- Experience in selling WMS software solutions and implementation services is an advantage
- Experience in distribution and inventory control is an advantage
- Experience in management consulting and professional services is an advantage
Salary and Benefits
- Base salary of $130K, with commission plan and on-target earnings at 2x or more base salary. Commission level is not capped.
- Enjoy 401k and competitive health insurance benefits
- Work from home
SnapFulfil is a cloud-based, Tier 1 warehouse management system with flexibility at its core. We deliver cutting edge technology at a fraction of the cost of traditional installations and, unlike other warehouse management systems, SnapFulfil is quick and easy to implement, delivering a rapid return on investment. Once up and running, SnapFulfil is highly configurable and can adapt to meet evolving fulfillment demands. For more than 40 years, our systems have been powering the warehousing operations of some of the world's most successful companies. Unlike many of our competitors, warehousing and fulfillment are all we do. Visit us at www.snapfulfil.com.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|State/Province||CO (or remote)|
|Country||United States of America|