Operating within the Project Architecture & Delivery team within Global Operations, the Portfolio Director works closely with the Account Executives and Pre-Sales team to bring Supply Chain Management and Global Operations expertise to help position and sell the value proposition of Global Operations Services business to Tecsys Customers. You will architect project estimates, high level solution designs and statements of work and as the Project Architect you will stay closely involved as projects transition from Sales to Services, remaining accountable to the Tecsys project team for the solution you scoped and priced.
In addition, you will also act as the Project Advisor on a defined set of customer projects within your portfolio and ensure the successful delivery of all projects assigned to you. You will provide guidance and coaching to project managers throughout the implementation life-cycle to ensure quality in the execution of your assigned portfolio and adherence to the Tecsys SMART Implementation Methodology. Key to this role is the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with various roles within the assigned customers, from C level executives to project team members and end users.
Tecsys is a fast-growing innovator offering supply chain solutions to industry leading healthcare systems, hospitals, and pharmacy businesses to distributors, retailers, and 3PLs. We work with industry leaders to transform their supply chains through technology. We’re organized, we’re nice, and our employees love working in our family-oriented atmosphere.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
• In conjunction with Account Executives, Pre-Sales and the Global Operations and Sales leadership teams, creates and documents project estimates, high level solution designs and statements of work.
• Fulfills the Services response to Requests For Information (RFI) and Requests For Proposal (RFP).
• Strives for customer success balanced with Tecsys profitability and works closely with the VP Project Architecture & Delivery and SVP Global Operations on all commercial aspects of shaped deals.
• Attends on an as-needed basis meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and functional requirements, ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing project estimates, high level solution designs and statements of work.
• Works with Product Management to provide feedback on issues with current products for his/her portfolio and provides input on new products.
• Creates and confidently delivers Global Operation/Services presentations both internally and externally during pre-sales cycles.
• Champions the Tecsys SMART Implementation Methodology both internally and externally, ensures adherence on all projects in their portfolio.
• Ensures appropriate hand-over to project managers to initiate projects that they architected.
• Provides coaching, mentoring and oversight to resources managing projects within their portfolio (is the Advisor).
• Works in collaboration with the SMART Methodology Manager on continuous improvements of methodology identified within their portfolio.
• Builds productive relationships and stays in regular contact with the Customer’s sponsors and leadership team.
• Manage implementation escalations as needed.
• Participate in project steering committee meetings, proposing creative viable solutions to the executive sponsors such that critical success issues are addressed in a pro-active manner.
• Participate in all implementation and post-implementation adoption activities such that the overall success of the customer's project can be closely monitored including visibility to the executive sponsors.
• Advises on multiple projects concurrently.
• Works closely with all of Global Operations to ensure successful and integrated Services delivery.
• Collaborates with Professional Services and Enhanced Business Solutions to resolve resource scheduling problems.
• Ensures all customer commitments are followed through to completion.
• Responsible to make sure that all contractual commitment on projects assigned are met.
What do you bring to the role?
• You have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in Software Implementation projects related to Warehousing, Distribution, Retail or any other ERP Projects.
• Possess a comprehensive understanding of Tecsys services offerings, solutions and products.
• Proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, whilst paying attention to detail.
• Drive, Flexibility.
• Ability to coach and mentor.
• Commercial awareness.
• IT literacy and an awareness of how the industry is developing.
• Ability to work across multiple concurrent projects and effectively manage multiple tasks and provide leadership and direction for the project.
• Demonstrated understanding and experience of project management methodologies and application of these approaches in a formal project environment.
• Demonstrated ability to develop reliable project timelines and deliver against established timelines.
• Experience with all aspects of system development and implementation life cycle.
• Strong writing, presentation and communication skills.
• Ability to interact with and lead a diverse group of employees and consultants.
• Excellent consultative and communication skills, analytical ability, decisive judgment, and the ability to work effectively with end users, IT, employees, and vendors/consultants.
• Demonstrated highly developed verbal and written communication skills (French is a plus), particularly in reporting, public presentation and consultation, and the ability to negotiate and communicate with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to influence.
• Demonstrated experience in defining business processes and change management.
• Strong customer management skills.
• Ability to work independently with little direction.
• Consulting experience
• This position requires travel within North America of up to 40%
• This position requires to hold a valid Canadian or US passport.
Could this be the life-changing, skill and career building opportunity you've been waiting for? Don't be left wondering about what could have been. This is a growth-oriented position in an elite organization that respects and values key contributors.
Act now and submit your resume.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Address1||1 place alexis nihon|
|Zip/Postal Code||H3Z 3B8|
|Supply Chain Management|