In this position, you will be responsible for:
• Leading one or more software implementations from start to finish
• Being the primary point of contact with clients
• Leading a multi-disciplinary team of consultants and experts
• Creating and maintaining project documentation including SOW’s, budgets and schedules
What do you bring to the role?
• 8-10 years experience / enterprise software implementation projects
• Ability to communicate with stakeholders at various levels from end-users to executives
• Extremely well organized
• Ability to handle high pressure projects and balance competing priorities must be comfortable asking for help when you need it
• PMP certification or desire to obtain PMP
• Available to travel 25% a year average in the US
• This position requires to hold a valid Canadian or US passport.
Tecsys is a fast-growing innovator offering supply chain solutions to industry leading healthcare systems, hospitals, and pharmacy businesses to distributors, retailers, and 3PLs. We work with industry leaders to transform their supply chains through technology. We’re organized, we’re nice, and our employees love working in our family-oriented atmosphere.
Could this be the life-changing, skill and career building opportunity you've been waiting for? Don't be left wondering about what could have been. This is a growth-oriented position in an elite organization that respects and values key contributors.
Act now and submit your resume!
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Address1||1 place alexis nihon|
|Zip/Postal Code||H3Z 3B8|
|Supply Chain Management|