About the Team
At Spring Automation, we are a family by our shared purpose: To Have Fun Building Legacies Together. We are a team that loves each other and what we do. We design and implement high-quality controls solutions. We strive for growth through diversification while maintaining a culture of teamwork and innovation. Whether we are serving our customers, community, or family, we take pride in everything we do. When we win, we win together.
About the Role
The Applications Engineer II will play a critical role in the building of control system solutions. This individual will perform multiple key functions within our small but growing business, including reviewing system needs with our customers, creating control system concepts, and assisting with the creation and delivery of final project proposals. This individual will be a key component of Spring Automation’s ability to expand into existing and new markets. As Spring grows, this individual will have a high impact on Spring’s overall direction by proposing competitive solutions to our customers. This position reports to the Director of Solutions.
In this role, you will...
• Review problems and needs with customers and end users.
• Develop control system concepts.
• Create layouts in AutoCAD.
• Create RFQs for subcontractors, including electrical installers and panel shops.
• Assist the estimating and sales department with process improvements.
• Participate in project handoffs from Sales to Operations as needed.
• Make customer visits as needed.
We are excited about you because you...
• Have a bachelor’s degree and two to four years of experience in the field or a related area.
• Thrive in a collaborative but ambitious environment where there is sometimes pressure, and all the facts are not yet discovered.
• Are enthusiastic about personal and career growth.
• Are excited to be a part of a growing company and willing to contribute in a highly
collaborative, wear-many-hats environment.
• Have prior experience with AutoCAD.
• Are savvy at utilizing common Microsoft Office tools, such as Excel and Word.
• Never stop learning and asking questions.
Learn more about Spring Automation and the position at http://springautomation.com/careers/.
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Address1||720 Fessey Park Road|
|Country||United States of America|