• The Regional Sales Manager will manage sales activities for our extensive range of lift truck attachments and accessories. The role will require establishing contact with the dealer networks for all brands of forklifts within the designated territory. The Regional Manager will be required to target approved sales performance goals, address the opportunities and needs of current and future customers in order to increase sales and profitability of all products sold, and use established management approaches and industry best practices to ensure sustainable sales volumes.
• Increase Market Share
• Provide direct sales support to assigned dealers:
• Direct support of dealer sales efforts with customers and prospects in all segments
• Direct support of National Account efforts with customers in all segments
• Develop/support conquest accounts with Dealer and National Accounts
• Coordinate with training department training on new product introduced and competitive product review Support Marketing programs and attain targets
• Provision/support of product development through direct feedback
• Increase Profit Margin
• Provide pricing recommendations
• Secure competitive intelligence
• Utilize financial models and tools
• Achieve 100% Customer Satisfaction
• Ensure 100% customer satisfaction by working with dealers.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 7+ years of business to business equipment industry experience with degree
• 10+ years of business to business equipment industry experience without degree
• Business Acumen; including pipeline management, forecasting and inventory management
• Leadership Skills- Ability to make decisions and work closely with sales managers and dealer principals
• Advanced Computer Skills- Able to work with multiple forms of communication.
• Highly skilled and able to develop and manipulate Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
This position is Field Based.
We are an equal opportunity employer. EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
• Additional Job Description
Additional Job Description
BOLZONI AURAMO Inc. is active in the design, production and distribution of a full range of lift truck attachments and industrial material handling equipment for the U.S. market.
The latest production methods and technology together with personnel expertise allow BOLZONI AURAMO Inc. to adapt to the most various and demanding customer requirements.
BOLZONI AURAMO Inc.’s commitment to always provide the most suitable product and handling solutions for our customers over the years has resulted in close cooperation with all the main fork lift truck manufacturers.
BOLZONI AURAMO Inc. supplies a wide range of products including integral and hook-on side shifters, fork positioners, paper roll clamps, bale clamps, carton clamps, push pulls, multi-pallet handlers, rotators and forks.
|Sponsor||Bolzoni Auramo Inc.|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Address1||7711 Hwy 278|
|Country||United States of America|