Under the direction of the VP of Marketing & Innovation, leads cross functional teams to plan, execute and complete Business Development and Strategic Initiative projects. Facilitates weekly project review meetings, works with project teams, department management and executive leadership to address any identified challenges to assigned projects. Provides regular updates to management regarding project status.
• Leads various Business Development and Strategic Initiative projects as assigned by VP, Marketing & Innovation. Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communications skills are critical to being successful in this position.
• Manages projects within the triple constraints of scope, schedule and budget.
• Develops and enhances methodologies for project management. Facilitates and teaches these methods to team members and others across the organization.
• Develops, implements and manages all project management tools and processes.
• Collaborates with department management to secure required resources, information and development of processes to ensure successful project completion.
• Provides direction to project teams including assignment of individual responsibilities, tasks and technical functions. Tracks and shares lessons learned with team members and department management.
• Establish effective communications with executive management and peers regarding status of current projects.
• With the teams, identifies project risks and develops mitigation strategies to drive to successful project completion.
• Establishes and monitors improvement results, establishes appropriate resource requirements for projects.
Bachelor’s Degree (Degree in Business or Engineering preferred)
PMP Certification or three years of relevant project management experience
Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communications skills
Demonstrated working knowledge and teaching skills of project management
Proven team leadership and facilitation skills
Proficiency in MS Office and MS Project
Ability to travel domestically
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Address1||600 Fishers Run|
|Country||United States of America|